Planning Consultants offer a wide variety of planning related services. See below for details and remember to specify the type of service in the Job Description when you Post a Job.
Planning Consultants can offer services on a wide range of planning, development and environmental matters. Some of the more common include:
- Submission of planning applications;
- Appeals against refusal of planning permission;
- Development plan representations at Local Plan Inquiries;
- Examinations in Public;
- Site appraisals and development feasibility studies;
- Development and design briefs;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Master plans and urban design studies;
- Policy research;
- Government development and urban regeneration strategies;
- Public consultation and involvement.
Some Planning Consultants also offer advice on more specialised matters such as:
- Enforcement notices;
- Compulsory purchase orders;
- Blight notices;
- Certificates of lawfulness.